Europe & the Mediterranean
|| Ship Info
|| Departure Dates
Christened by Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge on June 13, 2013, Royal Princess is dazzling its guests with exciting new features. Called one of the "Most Popular Ships at Sea" by Cruise Critic, she's already won five prestigious Travel Weekly Magellan Awards in the Large Ship, Atrium, Spa, Pool and Mobile App Design categories. And her innovative SeaWalk® is being hailed as one of the "Top Gee-Whiz Features at Sea" by USA Today!
Among her highlights, the new Royal Princess offers:
- An even larger and expanded atrium with additional entertainment and casual dining options.
- Our largest top deck pool ever with Princess Watercolor Fantasy, an enhanced Movies Under the Stars screen, and the new SeaWalk with views 128 feet straight down!
- Balconies on all outside staterooms.
|Royal Princess Facts
- Passenger Capacity: 3,560
- Tonnage: 141,000
- Inaugural cruise: June 16, 2013
- Christener: Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge
- Length: 1,083 feet
- Height: 217 feet
- Service Speed: 22 knots
- Decks: 19
- Guest Cabins: 1,780
A variety of tantalizing aromas waft from Royal Princess' eateries, where you will always be served great-tasting cuisine freshly prepared from scratch. USA Today calls Royal Princess one of the Best Cruise Ships for Foodies and it is no wonder why!
Get a taste of the new offerings on Royal Princess from new private dining opportunities, to exciting specialty restaurants and a diverse selection of casual dining options.
With Traditional Dining, you'll dine at a set time, with the same tablemates and friendly waiter each evening. And as an option in the Traditional Dining Room, you could choose to dine at the Chef's Table Lumiere* with a private dining experience amidst a softly-lit curtain that encloses your extravagant table.
With our flexible Anytime Dining option, you can eat whenever and with whomever you choose. And on Royal Princess, our Anytime dining rooms also feature an option to dine in our private wine cellar rooms featuring a unique Wine Maker's Dinner, with wines specially paired to dishes by our professional wine maker partners.
Satisfy your cravings with a quick bite from one of our tempting casual eateries that really hit the spot!
- Horizon Court - expanded top-deck buffet featuring multiple live stations.
- The Pastry Shop - pastries, hot desserts, flambes and coffee bar. Open all day and the largest pastry shop at sea!
- Alfredo's Pizzeria - serving hand-tossed Neapolitan-style pizza, hot out of the oven
- Ocean Terrace* - fresh new seafood bar in the Atrium featuring caviar, sushi, oysters & more.
- Gelato* - A new gelateria featuring fresh gelato, sundaes, waffle cones and more.
- International Cafe - fresh pastries, warm paninis, and a new tea tower.
- Vines* - wine, sushi and tapas bar.
* A modest cover charge applies
Our elegant specialty restaurants are the perfect place to celebrate a special night out. With menus that reflect regional flavors from around the world, we only serve dishes made with the freshest ingredients.
- Sabatini's (Italian restaurant)
- Crown Grill (steak and seafood restaurant)
Entertainment on Royal Princess will feature more to do onboard, with more time to do it.
Movies Under the Stars
Boasting a giant screen 30% larger than our other ships, this signature poolside venue presents first-run movies, sporting events and concerts under the night sky, accompanied by complimentary fresh-popped popcorn.
On the new Royal Princess, we've designed equally-impressive venues to showcase the high standard of entertainment we're committed to.
- Princess Theater - Our largest theater yet, with sophisticated architectural lighting.
- Princess Live! - A first at sea, this TV studio will present broadcast-ready events including interactive culinary shows, live concerts, late night comedy and game shows.
Some of the things that make Royal Princess so special are her innovations, from a new venue offering breathtaking views only previously seen by our captains, to exceptional entertainment not found on any other Princess ship.
- The SeaWalk - Extending 28 feet beyond the edge of the ship, this unique glass-paneled walkway offers an incredible view of the ocean by day and lights up for romantic strolls by night a Princess first!
- Princess Watercolor Fantasy - In the evening, the top deck pools transform into a dazzling interactive sound and light show accompanied by dancing fountains that shoot water up to 33 feet into the night sky.
- Club 6 - This energetic new dance club is conveniently located on Deck 6 near the Atrium.
- Princess Casino - Featuring an array of the latest slots and your favorite games of chance, including blackjack, Texas Hold'em, and roulette.
Enjoy an array of exciting entertainment like late night comedy events, cabaret features and our signature theme nights from a comfortable seat in one of our bars or lounges.
- Vista Lounge - a show lounge that offers comfortable seating, gracious drink service, and cutting edge lighting and sound.
- Bellini's - our new Italian-inspired cocktail bar, cantilevered over the Piazza on Deck 6.
- Crooner's Lounge and Bar - offering an enticing menu of 75 martinis, plus entertainers at spectacular dueling glass pianos.
- Wheelhouse Bar - live piano entertainment and drinks in a club-like ambience.
Leave stress at the door when you enter our blissful signature haven exclusively for adults. Now larger than on other ships, the Sanctuary on Royal Princess will also feature an option of private VIP cabanas.
Pools & Spas
Royal Princess is your haven for relaxation, whether youÂ’re taking a dip in our fresh water pools and hot tubs on the top deck, or rejuvenating your mind and body in the Lotus Spa, winner of the prestigious Magellan Gold Award by Travel Weekly.
- Lotus Spa
- The Enclave at Lotus Spa
- Retreat Pool
- Fountain Pool
Sports & Fitness
Designed with a range of activity levels in mind, our sports and fitness options allow you to stick to your regular training program or learn an engaging new activity on board!
- Fitness center -- treadmills, recumbent bicycles, ellipticals, strength equipment, free weights
- Private aerobics studio -- spinning, yoga, pilates, TRX
- Putting green, bocce ball, and croquet area
- Outdoor jogging track
- Outdoor exercise circuit
- Center Court (basketball, volleyball, tennis)
- Table tennis
- Bullseye Shooting Simulator
Royal Princess youth and teen center is fully equipped with everything from the latest video games and movies, arts and crafts and a DJ booth plus a dedicated outdoor space for each age group.
- Pelicans (Ages 3-7) There is an exciting toddler area, a mini air hockey table, great arts and crafts stations, plus a space for group activities like movie nights.
- Shockwaves (Ages 8-12) Offering games and activities like air hockey, skeeball, and video game stations not to mention a dedicated lounge with a giant TV and arts and crafts tables.
- Remix (Ages 13-17) Featuring a new lounge area, perfect for meeting new friends, with skeeball, foosball, and great video games.